All You Need
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) each sliced onion and red bell pepper
- 1 lb (500 g) raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 cups (1 L) broccoli florets
- 2 tsps (10 mL) Club House Garlic Plus Signature Blend
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Club House Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Club House Rice Flour
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) low sodium chicken broth
In large skillet, heat oil over med-hi heat. Add onion and bell peppers. Sauté for 1 minute.
Stir in shrimp, broccoli, Club House Garlic Plus Signature Blend and Club House Crushed Red Pepper. Continue to sauté for 1 minute.
Stir together chicken broth and Club House Rice Flour until well mixed and add to skillet. Cook for 2 minutes, or until shrimp are pink and broccoli is cooked but still al dente, stirring frequently.
Serve over rice or pasta.