All You Need
- 1 pkg (43 g) Club House Beef Stew Seasoning Mix
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) water
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil, divided
- 2 lbs (1000 g) beef steak, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 lb (250 g) mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sour cream
- 0 egg noodles, cooked
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Parsley Flakes
Combine Club House Beef Stew Seasoning Mix with water. Set aside.
In skillet, heat 1 tsp (5 mL) vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Brown beef in batches and remove to plate.
Heat remaining 2 tsp (10 mL) vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and sauté until golden and liquid is evaporated.
Return beef to skillet and add beef stew seasoning mixture. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in sour cream. Serve over cooked egg noodles and garnish with Club House Parsley Flakes.