All You Need
- 1 lb (500 g) fresh blueberries
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) granulated sugar
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Club House Potato Starch
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) water
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh lime juice or lemon juice
- Pinch of Club House Ground Cinnamon or Club House Ground Clove
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Pure Vanilla Extract
Stir blueberries, sugar and starch in medium saucepan. Stir in water, lime juice, cinnamon and salt and bring to boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Crush berries with potato masher or back of wooden spoon and cook, stirring until liquid is thick on wooden spoon and runs in heavy drops, about 20 minutes. Stir in vanilla. Skim off scum and discard.
Spoon into jars with tight fitting lids. Let jam cool uncovered at room temperature. Cover and refrigerate for up to three weeks.
Tip: For blueberry jam muffins, add a small spoonful of jam and swirl into each muffin cup. Bake and serve with additional jam.