All You Need
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) vegetable oil, divided
- 0 18 jumbo or 1 lb (454 g) shrimp (16-20 count), peeled and deveined, cut in half lengthwise
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) Club House Salad Herbs Signature Blend
- 0 juice of 2 limes
- 1/2 watermelon
- 1/2 english cucumber, julienned
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) crumbled pistachio nuts
In a large skillet, over high heat, add 1 tbsp (15 mL) oil and shrimp. Sauté 2 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and fully cooked.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl mix remaining oil, lime juice and seasoning. Add cooked shrimp and marinate for 10 minutes.
Scoop out 18 watermelon balls using a 1 in (2.5 cm) melon baller.
Place a few pieces of cucumber on a decorative spoon, top with a melon ball, 2 shrimp pieces and ½ tsp (2 mL) crumbled pistachio. Top with 1 tsp (5 mL) of the marinade.