All You Need
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) unsalted butter
- 3 slices of bacon, diced
- 1 cup (250 mL) each diced celery, carrots, leeks and potatoes
- 5 tbsp (75 mL) Club House Onion Plus Signature Blend
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) each Club House Rice Flour and white wine
- 1 cup (250 mL) each Kitchen Basics No Salt Added Chicken Cooking Stock and milk
- 1 can (142 g) whole baby clams
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Ground Black Pepper
In a large skillet, over medium heat, add butter and bacon; sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
Add all vegetables and cook for 3 minutes. Add Onion Plus Seasoning and cook for another minute.
Add rice flour; stir well to combine. Add wine, stock and milk. Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to a simmer; add clams with liquid and black pepper. Continue to cook until vegetables are tender, approximately 20 minutes.