All You Need
- 12 hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) mayonnaise or light mayonnaise
- 2 tsp (10 mL) prepared yellow mustard
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) Club House Ground Turmeric
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) Club House Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) Club House Crushed Red Pepper
- 1/4 tsps (1 mL) Club House Sea Salt Grinder
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) finely chopped green onion
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) Club House Paprika
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) crushed salted pretzels
Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks and set egg white halves aside. Mash together yolks, mayonnaise, mustard, turmeric, black pepper, red pepper and salt. Mix in green onion.
Spoon egg yolk mixture into hollowed egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika and crushed pretzels.
Kitchen Tip: For a fancy twist, spoon egg yolk mixture into piping bag fitted with a 1/2-inch (1 cm) star tip and pipe into egg white halves.