All You Need
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) whipping (35%) cream
- 2 cups (500 mL) chopped milk chocolate (approx. 300 g)
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) Club House La Grille Montreal Steak Spice BBQ Sauce
- 2 cups (500 mL) chopped dark chocolate (approx. 300 g)
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) toasted and chopped almonds
Put cream into small saucepan and bring just to a boil. Add milk chocolate, stir until smooth and even consistency; stir in BBQ sauce. Pour into bowl and let cool for approximately 10 minutes.
Place in refrigerator until firm, about 30 minutes.
In a double boiler, melt the dark chocolate.
Remove chocolate mixture from the refrigerator. Using a teaspoon, scoop a small amount of cold chocolate mixture and roll into a ball. Dip the ball into melted dark chocolate and remove with a fork. Roll in almonds and set on plate to harden. Repeat until the chocolate has all been used.
Chef’s Tip: Truffles can be refrigerated, but leave out at room temperature for at least 30 minutes before serving.