All You Need
- 1 lb (500 g) beef blade, cut into 2-in (5 cm) cubes
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) all-purpose flour
- 0 Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil
- package Club House Recipe Inspirations Mexican Lasagna
- 1 cup (250 mL) each 1-in (2.5 cm) diced onion, celery and sweet potato
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups (500 mL) diced tomatoes
- 2 cups (500 mL) Kitchen Basics Original Beef Cooking Stock
ust beef with flour and season with salt.
Heat oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat; add beef and brown approximately 10 minutes.
Remove beef and set aside. Add onions, celery and sweet potato to pan and sauté for 3 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients and reserved beef, using crushed red pepper as desired. Bring to boil, reduce heat, simmer 30 minutes or until beef is tender.