All You Need
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 cup (250 mL) each cubed carrot, onion, red pepper and zucchini (1 in/2 cm)
- 2 cups (500 mL) cubed sweet potato (1 in/2 cm)
- pkg (28 g) Club House Lemon Ginger Beef Stir-fry Flavourful Recipe Mix
- 2 tsps (10 mL) Club House Rice Flour
- can (160 mL) coconut milk
- 1/4 cup (62 1/2 mL) slivered almonds
In a large skillet, over medium heat, add oil, vegetables and sweet potato and sauté for 1 minute.
Add Club House Lemon Ginger Beef Flavourful Recipe Seasoning Mix. Cook for 1 minute.
Add rice flour and stir well. Stir in coconut milk. Bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute.
Transfer to an oven safe baking dish (2 qt/2 L). Bake for 1 hour at 375°F (190°C).
In the last 15 minutes of baking, top with slivered almonds and continue to bake until bubbling and golden brown.