All You Need
- pkg (28 g) Club House Lemon Ginger Beef Stir-fry Flavourful Recipe Mix
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil
- juice from 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) each low sodium soy sauce and water
- 1 lb (500 g) boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into long strips
- medium carrot cut into 1 in/2 cm pieces and blanched for 1 minute in boiling water.
- each medium onion, red and green peppers, cut into 1 in/2 cm cubes
- 4 medium whole mushrooms, wiped clean
- 4 wooden skewers (8 in/20 cm), soaked 30 minutes in water
In glass bowl or self-sealing plastic bag, combine Club House Lemon Ginger Beef Flavourful Recipe Seasoning Mix, vegetable oil, lemon juice, soy sauce and water.
Add chicken and vegetables, cover and marinate for 30 minutes in refrigerator.
Thread chicken on skewers alternating with carrots, onion, red and green bell peppers and mushrooms.
Grill or broil, 10 to 12 minutes, turning halfway through until no longer pink and temperature of chicken reaches 170°F (77°C).