All You Need
- 1 1/2 lbs (750 g) cauliflower, trimmed
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) butter
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped onion
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) Club House Rice Flour
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) Club House Italiano Signature Blend
- 5 cups (1 1/4 L) milk
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded cheddar cheese
Cut cauliflower into florets. Blanch in boiling water for 3 minutes. Remove and run under cold water. Reserve.
In large skillet, over medium heat, add butter and onions. Sauté 3 minutes.
Stir in rice flour and seasoning. Sauté 2 minutes.
Add milk and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Simmer 1 minute until thickened, stirring constantly
Stir in cheese until melted. Stir in reserved cauliflower until well coated
Pour into 2 qt (2 L) casserole dish. Bake at 400°F (200°C) for 15 minutes until golden and bubbling.