All You Need
- 2 cups (500 mL) halved or sliced strawberries
- 2 cups (500 mL) blueberries
- 1 cup (250 mL) raspberries
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) icing sugar, divided
- 3 tsps (15 mL) Club House Pure Vanilla Extract, divided
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) whipping (35%) cream
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Pure Orange Extract
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) sour cream
- 4 cups (1 L) angel food cake cubes
Toss berries, ¼ cup (50 mL) icing sugar and 2 tsp (10 mL) vanilla in large bowl. Set aside. Beat cream, remaining ½ cup (125 mL) sugar, remaining 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla and orange extract in large bowl with electric mixer until soft peaks form. Gently stir in sour cream.
Layer 2 cups angel food cake cubes and ½ each of the berry mixture and whipped cream mixture in 2-qt (2 L) glass serving bowl. Repeat layers. Cover.
Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until ready to serve. Garnish with additional berries, if desired.