All You Need
- 1 lb (500 g) beef steak, 1-inch (2.5 cm) thick
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) Club House La Grille* Montreal Steak Rub Marinade
- 1 sweet red pepper
- 16 medium mushrooms
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) billy bee honey mustard
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) lemon juice
- 8 wooden skewers
Cut meat into 24 one-inch (2.5 cm) cubes. Combine meat with Club House La Grille Montreal Steak Rub Marinade. Mix well to thoroughly coat meat. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut pepper into 16 one-inch (2.5 cm) pieces. On each skewer thread 3 meat cubes, 2 mushrooms and 2 pepper pieces.
Whisk mustard, olive oil and lemon juice together until blended.
Place kabobs on grill over medium heat. Cover and grill 15 to 20 minutes turning and brushing vegetables with mustard mixture about 4 times, until meat is desired doneness.
· For best results use strip loin, sirloin tip, rib eye or flank steak.
· Replace beef with pork.
· Try other vegetables such as zucchini and eggplant.
· If using wooden skewers soak them in water 2 hours to prevent burning.