All You Need
- 1/2 package (4 oz/125 g) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sugar, divided
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) heavy cream
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) lemon juice
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Pure Lemon Extract
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Pure Vanilla Extract
Beat cream cheese and ¼ cup (50 mL) of the sugar in large bowl until smooth and creamy
Beat heavy cream, remaining ¼ cup (50 mL) sugar, lemon juice and extracts in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until stiff peaks form. Add ½ of the whipped cream mixture to cream cheese mixture; stir until well blended. Gently stir in remaining whipped cream mixture. Cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Spoon or pipe into dessert dishes to serve. Garnish with lemon slices, fresh berries and mint leaves, if desired.
Chef’s Tip: For vanilla mousse, use 1 tbsp (15 mL) Club House Pure Vanilla Extract in place of the lemon juice and lemon extract.