All You Need
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter or margarine
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 small carrot, finely diced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) water
- 2 packages (25 g each) Club House Gravy Mix for Turkey
- 2 1/2 cups (625 mL) cubed, cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) milk
In large saucepan, melt butter or margarine over medium heat. Add celery, carrot and onion and cook for 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, combine water and Club House Gravy Mix for Turkey.
Add to vegetable mixture and bring to a boil, stirring frequently.Stir in turkey and milk. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 3 minutes.
Serve over rice or noodles.