All You Need
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) Kitchen Basics Original Chicken Cooking Stock
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Club House Garlic Plus Signature Blend
- 2 tsps (10 mL) Corn Starch
- 2 tsps (10 mL) soy sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 3 cups (750 mL) chopped bell peppers (yellow and red)
- 2 cups (500 mL) cooked, sliced chicken breast
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) each sliced green onion and cashew pieces
- 4 lime wedges (optional)
In a small bowl, combine stock, seasoning, corn starch and soy sauce.
In a wok or frying pan, heat oil over high heat. Add bell peppers and cook until tender-crisp. Reduce heat to medium. Add chicken. Add broth mixture and cook until chicken is heated through.
Top with green onion and cashews. Serve with a wedge of lime, if desired.
Tip: Serve over your favourite cooked rice or pasta.