All You Need
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Club House La Grille Smoky Cedar & Ale Rub Marinade
- 6 pieces turkey cutlets (45-50 g each)
- 2 tomatoes, sliced into 18 pieces
- 6 slices cooked bacon
- 6 slices Swiss Emmenthal cheese
- 6 pieces multigrain pita bread
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
In a small bowl combine mayonnaise and 1 tsp (5 mL) rub marinade; mix thoroughly, cover and refrigerate.
Evenly coat cutlets with remaining rub marinade, brushing on each side. Grill turkey until internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C), and set aside.
Lightly toast pita bread, spread mayonnaise onto bread. Place 1 lettuce leaf and 3 tomato slices on one half of each pita.
Place turkey back on grill at medium-high heat. Top each cutlet with 1 slice of cheese and a slice of bacon. When cheese is melted, place each cutlet on top of tomatoes. Fold over pita to make a sandwich.