Sriracha and Lime Flank Steak Garlic Bread Sandwiches
Smoky, rich flank steak paired with spicy sriracha lime and savoury garlic bread? It’s so much more than a sandwich. It’s your new lunchtime staple.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Makes: 4 servings
All You Need
- 1 flank steak, about 1 ½ lb (750 g)
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) soy sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) brown sugar
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Sriracha & Lime Signature Blend Seasoning
- 1 baguette
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) butter
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) Club House Crushed Red Pepper
- 2 cups (500 mL) baby arugula
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 1 tbsp (15m mL) red wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) Club House Sea Salt Grinder
Place flank steak in resealable bag; add soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, cilantro, brown sugar, and sriracha lime seasoning. Seal bag and turn to coat steak with marinade. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight. Remove flank steak and discard marinade.
Preheat grill to medium-high; grease grates well. Cook steak for 5 to 6 minutes per side or until medium-rare. Let stand for 5 minutes; slice thinly against the grain.
Meanwhile, divide baguette into four portions and slice in half lengthwise. Mix together butter, garlic powder and red pepper; spread over baguette. Grill baguette for 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly toasted.
Toss together arugula, olive oil, vinegar and salt; arrange flank steak and arugula over bottom halves of baguette and cap with baguette tops.
Test Kitchen Tip: Spread mayonnaise over toasted garlic bread if desired.