All You Need
- 1/4 pineapple
- 6 tbsp (90 mL) Club House La Grille Vintage Smokehouse with Honey BBQ Sauce, divided
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) unsalted butter
- 2/3 cup (165 mL) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) whipping (35%) cream
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Sea Salt Grinder
- 3 cups (750 mL) vanilla ice cream
Peel and cut pineapple into ¼’s and remove core. Slice ½-in (1 cm) thick. Spray preheated grill with cooking spray. Grill pineapple, brushing with 2 tbsp (30 mL) BBQ sauce on both sides.
Put butter and sugar into a medium saucepan. Turn to medium-high heat and cook until mixture starts to bubble and has a light caramel colour.
Remove saucepan from heat. Add cream carefully, as it may splatter and stir. Add salt, remaining BBQ sauce and stir until smooth.
Scoop ice cream into bowls. Add pineapple slices to each and spoon warm caramel sauce on top. Serve immediately.