All You Need
- 1 lb (500 g) salmon fillet
- 1 cup (250 mL) Club House La Grille Mediterranean Garlic & Basil 30 Minute Marinade, divided
- 2 cups (500 mL) cooked potatoes
- 2 cups (500 mL) green beans, cooked and cooled
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) olive oil
- 2 tomatoes, wedge cut
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) black olives
In a bowl, place salmon and pour ½ cup (125 mL) of marinade on top, turning the fish to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Slice potatoes ½-in (1 cm) thick, cut beans into 2-in (5 cm) lengths and cut eggs into ¼’s.
In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining marinade and the oil to make a dressing.
Grill salmon on medium-high heat until cooked through.
In a large bowl, add potato, beans, tomatoes and olives and add all but 2 tbsp (30 mL) dressing; toss to coat the vegetables.
Arrange salad on plates and top with sliced salmon. Garnish with egg and drizzle remaining dressing on salmon. Serve cold.