All You Need
- 1 1/2 lbs (750 g) boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Club House La Grille* Montreal Chicken Seasoning
- 1 cup (250 mL) Club House La Grille Montreal Chicken BBQ Sauce, divided
- 2 1/2 cups (625 mL) Alfredo sauce
- 2 1/2 cups (625 mL) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup (250 mL) ricotta cheese
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 lb (500 g) lasagna noodles, prepared according to package directions
Coat chicken with oil and sprinkle on seasoning; grill until internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C). Brush 2 tbsp (30 mL) of BBQ sauce onto the chicken in the last few minutes of cooking. Let cool and slice.
Combine Alfredo sauce and remaining BBQ sauce; mix thoroughly. Combine mozzarella and parmesan cheese in another bowl. In a separate bowl, combine ricotta cheese and crushed red pepper.
In a 9-in x 13-in (22 x 33 cm) dish, spread ¾ cup (175 mL) of sauce onto bottom and cover with a layer of lasagna noodles, making sure not to overlap sheets by more than ¼-in (0.5 cm). Sprinkle 1/3 of the chicken and 1 cup (250 mL) mozzarella-parmesan cheese mixture on top.
Add another layer of lasagna noodles and spread ricotta cheese on top. Repeat step 3 until all the ingredients are used.
Bake in preheated 350°F (180°C) oven for 45 minutes or until heated through.
Tips: To reduce the sodium content of the recipe, choose low sodium cheeses.