All You Need
- 1/2 lb (250 g) turkey breast, sliced ½-in (1 cm) thick
- 1 cup (250 mL) Club House La Grille Mediterranean Garlic & Basil 30 Minute Marinade, divided
- 1 cup (250 mL) Kitchen Basics Original Chicken Cooking Stock
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) whipping (35%) cream
- 1 pkg (500 g) gnocchi
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) grated parmesan cheese
Place sliced turkey in a bowl and cover with ¾ cup (175 mL) of marinade, making sure the turkey is well coated. Wrap in plastic and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
In a medium saucepan, pour in the chicken stock, cream and remaining marinade. Bring to a boil, turn heat down and simmer for 20 minutes or until sauce thickens slightly.
Boil gnocchi according to package directions; drain and set aside.
Grill turkey until cooked through. Slice into ¼-in (0.5 cm) pieces.
Add parmesan, gnocchi and turkey to sauce; stir to coat. Serve hot.
Chef’s Tip: To reduce the sodium in the recipe, use Kitchen Basics No Salt Added Chicken Cooking Stock and choose a low sodium cheese.