All You Need
- 2 cups (500 mL) quartered potatoes
- 1/4 each yellow, green and red pepper
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) Club House La Grille Montreal Chicken BBQ Sauce, divided
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) ranch dressing
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lemon zest
- 0 Club House Sea Salt Grinder, to taste
- 0 Club House Black Peppercorn Grinder, to taste
In medium pot, blanch potatoes in boiling water for 5-7 minutes. Cool.
Toss blanched potatoes and vegetables in oil and grill over medium-high heat until cooked, approximately 5 minutes; cool. Slice the peppers and onions into strips.
Combine all remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well to coat.