All You Need
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pkg (35 g) Club House Pasta Prima Salad Dressing mix
- 4 medium portobello mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 container (200 g) bocconcini cheese, cut into 1/2 inch (1 cm ) slices
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into 1/2 inch (1 cm) slices
- 0 fresh basil leaves, finely sliced
- 0 fresh parmesan cheese, shaved (optional)
Combine balsamic vinegar, olive oil and dressing mix.
Pour half the dressing into a glass dish or plastic bag. Add Portobello mushrooms. Turn to coat all sides. Marinate for 1 hour. Reserve remaining dressing.
Grill marinated mushrooms over medium heat until tender, about 5 to 7 minutes
Place sliced bocconcini cheese on top of each mushroom. Top with sliced tomato. Continue layering to desired height. Garnish with basil leaves and Parmesan cheese, if desired
Drizzle with reserved dressing.