All You Need
- 1 cup (250 mL) ¼-in (0.5 cm) thick sliced pineapple
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) ¼-in (0.5 cm) thick sliced granny smith apple
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) thick sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Club House La Grille Vintage Smokehouse with Honey BBQ Sauce, divided
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) diced tomato
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) lime juice or juice of 1 lime
- 1 1/2 lbs (750 g) bone-in pork chops
- 0 Club House Sea Salt Grinder, to taste
- 0 Club House Black Peppercorn Grinder, to taste
Grill pineapple, apple and red onion until tender, turning once and brushing with ¼ cup (50 mL) BBQ sauce in the last few minutes of cooking.
Dice the grilled fruit and onion. Combine with tomato, lime juice and remaining BBQ sauce; set aside.
Season pork chops with salt and pepper and grill until internal temperature reaches 160°F (71°C).
Serve pork chops with salsa.
Chef’s Tip: Serve salsa with your favourite meat or fish.