All You Need
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Club House Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) butter, melted
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) packed brown sugar
- 1 can (340 g) refrigerated biscuits (10 biscuits)
Mix granulated sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl. Mix butter and brown sugar in small bowl. Set aside. Cut out centre of biscuits with small round cookie cutter.
Grill donuts and donut holes over medium-low heat 4 to 6 minutes per side. Brush with butter mixture just before removing from grill. Toss immediately in cinnamon sugar. Serve with fresh fruit and whipped cream, if desired.