Blackberry Pepper Wings
Grilled wings are always a good idea. Take them to the next level with a bold flavour pairing: pepper + summer fruit. The peppery blend of La Grille Montreal Steak Seasoning is balanced out with juicy, sweet blackberries (fresh and preserved) in a wing sauce that is finger-lickin’ good.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Makes: 6 servings
All You Need
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Coarse Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 cup (250 mL) blackberry preserves
- 1 cup (250 mL) fresh blackberries
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Billy Bee Liquid Honey
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) water
- 2 lb (1 kg) chicken wing portions
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Club House La Grille Montreal Steak Spice Seasoning
Mix pepper, preserves, blackberries, vinegar, honey, and water in medium saucepan. Bring to boil; reduce heat to medium. Simmer 15 minutes or until slightly thickened and syrupy, stirring occasionally.
Mix wings and oil in large bowl until coated. Sprinkle with steak spice; toss to coat evenly.
Grill chicken wings over medium heat 20 to 25 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C), turning occasionally.
Remove wings from grill and place in large bowl with 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the sauce mixture; toss to coat. Serve immediately with remaining sauce for dipping.