Balsamic Ginger Steaks
Fresh ginger, tangy balsamic vinegar, and Club House La Grille Montreal Steak Spice add something special to these steaks. Try this marinade on other cuts of meat as well, including pork chops.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Makes: 4 servings
All You Need
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Club House La Grille* Montreal Steak Rub Marinade
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) fresh minced gingerroot
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) billy bee liquid honey
- 4 beef steak, about 4 oz (125g) each
Combine rub, gingerroot, vinegar and honey. Spread mixture over both sides of meat. Let stand 5 minutes.
Cover and grill over medium heat, turning once for 10 to 15 minutes or to desired doneness. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
· Try other steaks such as strip loin, sirloin tip or rib eye.
· Try the rub mixture on pork chops or pork tenderloin.