All You Need
- 1 cup (250 mL) pomegranate juice
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Club House Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) Club House Ground Allspice
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) Club House Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) Club House Pure Orange Extract
- 2 pears, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup (250 mL) dried apricots, quartered
- 1 cup (250 mL) dark raisins
Place pomegranate juice, brown sugar, cinnamon, allspice, and vanilla and orange extracts in medium saucepan. Cook on medium heat until sugar is dissolved, stirring occasionally.
Stir in pears, apricots and raisins. Simmer 5 minutes longer or until raisins are plump and liquid is slightly thickened. Spoon into serving bowl. Cover.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Tips Store, covered, in refrigerator up to 1 week.