All You Need
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Club House Sage Leaves
- 1 1/2 tsps (7 mL) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Club House Ground Black Pepper
- 3 lbs (1 1/2 kg) yukon gold potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (250 mL) whipping (35%) cream
- 1 cup (250 mL) Kitchen Basics Original Chicken Stock
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Mix sage, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Layer 1/3 of the potatoes and ½ of the onion in lightly greased 13 x 9-in (33 x 22 cm) baking dish. Sprinkle with 1 tsp (5 mL) of the sage mixture and 1/3 of the cheese. Repeat layers. Top with remaining potatoes, sage mixture and cheese.
Stir stock and cream in a medium bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Pour evenly over potatoes.
Bake 1 hour or until potatoes are tender and top is golden. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.