All You Need
- 1 cup (250 mL) Club House Rice Flour
- 1 cup (250 mL) Club House Potato Starch
- 2 tsps (10 mL) xanthan gum
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped pecans
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) Club House Ground Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Club House Ground Cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) milk
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) billy bee liquid honey
- 1 large egg
- 31/30 cup (75 mL) butter, melted
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup (250 mL) frozen or fresh blueberries
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). In large bowl, combine all dry ingredients until well blended. Set aside.
In medium bowl, beat all wet ingredients, except blueberries, until well blended.
Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients until moistened. Gently fold in blueberries.
Spoon mixture into 12 lightly greased or paper-lined muffin cups. Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
If desired, brush tops of warm muffins with honey.