All You Need
- 1 medium head cauliflower
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Oregano Leaves
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Club House Basil Leaves
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Club House Garlic Powder
- Pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, and your favourite pizza toppings
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Place baking sheet or pizza pan in oven to preheat.
Break cauliflower into florets. Place in food processor in batches and pulse until cauliflower resembles rice.
Place cauliflower in steaming basket over a pot of boiling water and steam until just softened, about 2 minutes, working in batches if necessary. Wrap in cauliflower in clean dish towel and squeeze out as much moisture as possible from cauliflower. Cauliflower should feel dry.
Place drained cauliflower in bowl; add eggs, cheese, and seasonings.
Remove baking sheet from oven, cover with parchment paper, and spray parchment paper well with non-stick spray. Form dough into 12-inch (30 cm) round pizza shape on pan. Bake 40 minutes or until starting to turn golden.
Remove from oven and top with pizza sauce and toppings. Bake additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbling.