All You Need
- For the poaching liquid:
- 2 pkgs (1892 mL) Kitchen Basics Original Chicken Cooking Stock
- 1 white onion, cut into quarters
- 1 leek, greens only, chopped
- 5 McCormick Gourmet Whole Cloves
- 1 1/2 sticks Club House Cinnamon Sticks
- 10 Club House Whole Black Pepper
- 2 Club House Bay Leaves Club House Bay Leaves
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- For the chicken wings:
- 12 chicken wings
- 1 pkg (220 mL) Club House BBQ Chicken with Applewood Flavour and Bacon Skillet Sauce
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
Combine all broth ingredients in a large pot and bring to a boil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Poach the wings in the boiling bouillon for 20 minutes. Remove and coat them with half of the skillet sauce. Bake in oven 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C). Finish the wings by brushing with remaining skillet sauce before serving.