All You Need
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) flour
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) red pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) green pepper, sliced
- pkg (28 g) Club House Tuscan Chicken Flavourful Recipe Mix
- can (28 fl oz/796 mL) no salt added diced tomatoes with juice
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) sliced green olives
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) sliced black olives
Lightly coat pork chops in flour. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown chops, 2 minutes per side. Remove and set aside.
Add vegetables and seasoning to pan. Cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Return pork chops to pan, bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 15-20 minutes.
Stir in olives in last 5 minutes of cooking.