All You Need
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 1/2 lb (250 g) lean ground turkey
- 2/3 cup (160 mL) each Kitchen Basics No Salt Added Chicken Cooking Stock and water
- 1 pkg (35 g) Club House 25% Less Salt & Gluten-Free Chili Seasoning Mix
- 1 bag (320 g) low sodium corn tortilla chips
- 1 cup (250 mL) grated cheeses (eg. Cheddar, Mozzarella and Monterey Jack)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) each diced onions, red peppers and tomatoes
In a medium skillet on medium-high heat, add oil and turkey. Cook until brown, about 5 minutes. Drain fat thoroughly.
Add stock, water and seasoning mix. Bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes. Let cool and set aside.
On a parchment lined baking tray, layer half each of the tortilla chips, cheeses, turkey and vegetables. Repeat with remaining ingredients and bake in a 400°F (200°C) oven for 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
Serve with salsa and sour cream.