Enter Cooking Mode
All You Need
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 1 cup (250 mL) each finely chopped onion and red bell pepper
- 1 cup (250 mL) uncooked rice
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) Club House Tex Mex Signature Blend
- 1 cup (250 mL) finely diced cured chorizo sausage
- 1 can (28 fl oz/ 796 mL) no salt added diced tomatoes with juice
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) water
In an oven-safe skillet, over medium heat, add olive oil, bell pepper and onion. Sauté 5 minutes. Add remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Cover.
Bake in a 375°F (190°C) oven for 20 minutes or until rice is cooked.
Cover and let stand 5 minutes.