All You Need
- 1 cup (250 mL) orzo pasta
- 8 medium green bell peppers, tops cut off and seeds removed
- 1 lb (500 g) lean ground beef
- 1 cup (250 mL) each canned black beans, rinsed and drained, canned diced tomatoes with juice and diced onion
- 6 tbsp (90 mL) Club House Tex Mex Signature Blend
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded mozzarella cheese
Cook orzo as per package directions and cool.
In a large bowl mix orzo with remaining ingredients except mozzarella.
Divide mixture into 8 and fill each pepper. Bake on a tray in oven at 400°F (200°C) for 25 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 160°F (71°C). Top peppers with cheese and bake an additional 2 minutes or until cheese has melted.
Let rest for 5 minutes.