All You Need
- 1 pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into 1 in (2 cm) slices
- 1 cup (250 mL) thickly sliced red onion
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) Club House La Grille Teriyaki Marinade
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) chopped fresh mint
- 0 Juice and zest of half lime
In a large bowl, combine pineapple and red onion with marinade. Marinate for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
Drain and reserve 1/3 cup (75 mL) marinade. Grill pineapple and onion over medium–high heat, 2 minute per side.
Cut pineapple and onion into bite sized pieces. Return to bowl with reserved marinade and add mint, lime juice and zest.
Toss and serve warm or cold.