All You Need
- 1 lb (500 g) boneless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup (82 1/2 mL) rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup (62 1/2 mL) hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 1 tsp (5 mL) szechwan chili sauce
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) Club House La Grille* Montreal Chicken Seasoning; divided
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups (500 mL) broccoli slaw mix
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped peanuts
Cut chicken into strips 3/4-inch (2 cm) wide. Combine vinegar, hoisin sauce, olive oil and chili sauce. Reserve half for dressing. Add 2 tbsp (30 mL) Club House La Grille Montreal Chicken Seasoning to other half. Mix well and place in a plastic bag with chicken. Marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes or up to 2 hours, turning bag occasionally to mix.
Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Thread pieces on 8 (7-inch/ 17 cm) skewers accordion style. Sprinkle with remaining seasoning. Place on greased grill over medium heat. Grill uncovered 10 to 12 minutes, turning halfway through until no longer pink. Add tomatoes to ends of skewers for last 2 minutes of grilling.
Serve kabobs over broccoli slaw. Drizzle with reserved dressing. Sprinkle with peanuts.
· Replace broccoli slaw with cole slaw mix or mixed salad greens.
· Replace rice vinegar with white or red balsamic vinegar.