All You Need
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) ketchup
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) white vinegar
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) sugar
- can (398 mL) pineapple tidbits with juice
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) each chopped onion, bell pepper, celery (2 in/5 cm)
- 1 can (398 mL) baby corn, drained
- 1 1/2 lbs (750 g) boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 pkg (42 g) Slow Cookers Sweet & Sour Chicken Seasoning Mix
In bowl, whisk together ketchup, vinegar, sugar and seasoning mix until smooth. Stir in pineapple with juice. Set aside.
Combine vegetables in bottom of slow cooker. Arrange chicken thighs on top.
Pour seasoning mixture all over chicken and vegetables.
Cover. Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH. For best results, do not remove cover during cooking.
Serve over cooked rice, if desired.