All You Need
- 2 tsps (10 mL) vegetable oil
- 1/2 medium onion, finely diced
- 1/2 tsp (2 1/2 mL) Club House Minced Garlic
- 1 cup (250 mL) water
- 1 pkg (25 g) Club House 25% Less Salt Brown Gravy Mix
- 3/4 lb (375 g) prepared frozen meatballs (approximately 36 meatballs)
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) low fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) milk
- 0 Noodles or rice
In skillet, over medium heat, heat vegetable oil. Add onion and Club House Minced Garlic. Sauté for 5 minutes.
Add water and Club House 25% Less Salt Brown Gravy Mix. Bring to a boil, whisking constantly.
Add frozen meatballs and bring back to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 4 minutes or until meatballs are heated through.
Stir in sour cream and milk. Simmer for 2 minutes.
Serve over noodles or rice.