All You Need
- 1 loaf, Italian bread, sliced
- 1/2 lb (250 g) ham, cut in thin strips
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded old cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup (250 mL) broccoli florets
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 8 large eggs
- 3 cups (750 mL) milk
- 1 1/2 tsps (7 1/2 mL) Club House Ground Mustard
- 1 1/2 tsps (7 1/2 mL) Club House Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 1/4 mL) Club House Ground White Pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) McCormick Gourmet Freeze-Dried Chives
- 1 tsp (5 mL) salt
Prepare one day ahead
Lightly grease 9 x 13 inch (22 x 34 cm) baking dish. Set aside.
Snugly line bottom of baking dish with single layer of bread.
Sprinkle with ham and half the cheese and top with second layer of bread.
Top with broccoli florets, bell pepper and remaining cheese.
In large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, Club House Dry Mustard, Club House Onion Powder, Club House White Pepper, chives and salt.
Slowly pour mixture over entire surface of prepared pan.
Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight or at least 8 hours.
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Remove baking dish from refrigerator and remove plastic wrap.
Bake uncovered 35 – 45 minutes or until golden and centre is set. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.