All You Need
- 1/2 package (125g) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tsps (10 mL) Club House Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) granulated sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Thai Kitchen coconut milk
- 1 cup (250 mL) whipping (35%) cream
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) coarsely crushed shortbread cookies, divided
- 6 strawberries, sliced, divided
- Fresh mint leaves (optional)
Beat cream cheese, pumpkin pie spice and 1/4 cup (50 mL) of the sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and creamy. Add coconut milk; beat until well blended.
Beat cream and remaining 1/4 cup (50 mL) sugar in another large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until stiff peaks form. Add 1/2 of the whipped cream to cream cheese mixture; stir until well blended. Gently stir in remaining whipped cream.
Spoon 2 tsp (10 mL) of the crushed cookies into each of 12 (2-oz/60 mL) shot glasses. Divide strawberry slices evenly among glasses. Layer each glass with mousse and remaining crushed cookies. Garnish with fresh mint, if desired.