All You Need
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Club House La Grille Signature Steakhouse Marinade
- 1 lb (500 g) lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) cheese curds
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 pkg (42 g) Club House Poutine Gravy Mix
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 leaves lettuce
- 2 tomatoes, sliced (8 slices)
- 4 large potato chips
In large bowl, combine marinade, beef, cheese, bread crumbs and egg together. Mix well and form into 4 patties.
Grill patties over medium–high heat for 5-6 minutes per side until internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C).
Meanwhile, prepare Club House Poutine Gravy Mix according to package directions.
To serve, place lettuce and tomato on bottom hamburger bun. Top with cooked burger, 1 potato chip and 2 tbsp (30 mL) gravy. Finish with top burger bun and serve.
Tip: Serve remaining gravy on the side as a dipping sauce.