All You Need
- 1 pkg (280 g) soft goat cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Club House Lemon and Herbs Signature Blend
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sliced toasted almonds
- 1 pkg (142 g) baby spinach leaves
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) salad dressing of your choice
In small bowl, combine goat cheese with seasoning. Portion into 12 balls. Roll in almonds. Refrigerate.
Place goat cheese balls on lined baking sheet. Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 5 minutes. Cool.
Toss spinach and tomatoes with dressing. Divide among 4 serving plates. Garnish with 3 goat cheese balls.