All You Need
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 lb (500 g) boneless, skinless chicken thighs cut into 1 inch (2.5 cm) pieces
- 1 each small onion and bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/4 tsp (1 1/4 mL) Club House Crushed Red Pepper
- 1/4 tsp (1 1/4 mL) Club House Coarse Black Pepper
- 1 cup (250 mL) low sodium garden vegetable cocktail
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) water
- 1 pkg (24 g) Club House 25% Less Salt Gravy Mix for Chicken
In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Brown chicken for 5 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring frequently. Drain off fat.
Add onion, bell pepper, crushed red and black peppers.
Stir-fry 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
Stir in vegetable cocktail, water and gravy mix. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat; simmer 3 minutes.
- Use 1/3 each of red, green and yellow bell peppers