All You Need
- 8 spears asparagus, blanched and divided
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) finely diced onion
- 1 can (120 g) crab meat
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Rice Flour
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) Club House Lemon and Herbs Signature Blend, divided
- 4 sole fillets (400 g)
Dice 4 asparagus spears. In skillet, add butter and onion. Sauté 2 minutes.
Stir in diced asparagus, crab meat, rice flour and 2 tbsp (30 mL) seasoning. Remove and cool
Season sole fillets with remaining seasoning.
Divide crab filling among sole fillets and top with one asparagus spear. Roll up.
Place on lined baking sheet. Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 20 minutes or fish flakes easily with a fork.