All You Need
- 1 lb (500 g) lean ground beef
- 5 tbsp (75 mL) Club House La Grille Smoky Cedar & Ale Rub Marinade, divided
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) each diced onions, carrots and red pepper
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) panko bread crumbs
- whole egg
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Prepared Minced Garlic
- 4 hamburger buns
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) mayonnaise
- 8 slices tomato
- 4 slices pickle
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded lettuce
In a medium bowl, combine beef, 3 tbsp (45 mL) rub marinade, onion, carrot, red pepper, bread crumbs, egg, and garlic. Place into a 5 x 9-in (13 x 23 cm) meatloaf pan and place into refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Remove mixture from the pan and cut into 8 equal portions.
Grill on medium-high heat until internal temperature reaches 160°F (71°C), about 7 minutes. In the last minute of cooking glaze each piece with remaining rub marinade.
To assemble burger, spread ½ tbsp (7 mL) mayo onto the bun, add a patty, 2 tomato slices, pickle slice, lettuce and close burger.