All You Need
- 1/4 lb (125 g) chicken breast
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) Club House La Grille Smokehouse Maple Rub Marinade, divided
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) diced onions
- 1 cup (250 mL) prepared alfredo sauce
- 10-in (25 cm) cooked pizza crust
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) sliced roasted red pepper
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded mozzarella cheese
In a medium bowl, combine chicken breast with 1 ½ tbsp (22 mL) rub marinade and marinate for 30 minutes.
On a medium heat grill, cook chicken until internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C), about 10 minutes. Remove from grill and shred.
In a medium saucepan on high heat, add oil and sauté onions 1 minute.
Combine Alfredo sauce and remaining rub marinade.
Evenly distribute Alfredo mixture on pizza crust, followed by shredded chicken, onions and red peppers, topped with mozzarella cheese.
Grill pizza on low with lid down until cheese is melted and pizza is hot, approximately 6 minutes.