All You Need
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) thinly sliced onions
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) olive oil
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) Club House Rice Flour
- 2 cups (500 mL) milk
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) Club House Salt Free Herb & Pepper One Step Seasoning
- 3 oz (75 g) smoked salmon, diced
- 1/2 lb (250 g) penne pasta, cooked
- 2 cups (500 mL) fresh baby spinach
In a large skillet over medium heat add onions and oil; sauté for 2 minutes. Add flour and combine well. Slowly add milk, stirring continuously. Add seasoning; reduce heat to simmer for 5 minutes.
Add pasta, salmon and spinach to skillet; toss gently and serve.